- twitter -
The healthier you lose weight, the better you'll feel, the better you'll look, and the longer it will stay off.
I believe in heavy lifting as well as cardio, an alternation of cutting and gaining, and that fitness is a lifestyle.
TONED NOT BONES.
archive - rss
Just STOP dieting!
If you’re going on a diet, then you’ll go off the diet.
Don’t listen to diet snobs. Don’t listen to fitness snobs. You’ll come to find that the vast majority of diet and fitness snobs don’t know what they are talking about anyway, and they don’t know how to help YOUR needs if…
- brain: why are you going so slow?
- lungs: I currently hate you.
- feet: I'm gonna turn into 10 pound weights now.
- Legs muscles: I am going to start hurting in random places, kay?
- Sidewalk: I really want to trip you in one of my holes or bumps.
- People in cars: *hoooonk* Run Forrest Run!
- People walking: nice ass baby
- Me: Why do I do this to myself?
- Me: ...
- Me at end of run: I love running so much! I would never give this up!